Lightmaster 5V Lightpad with Usb Connector Visual Area Size 9" x 12" (A4)
- Lightmaster is a Professional Quality Ultra-Thin Light Tracing Pad with Dimmable Touch Button Technology
- Artist Size 9"x12" Working Surface, Lightweight and Ultra Thin 3/8" profile designed for easy portability
- Super Bright Energy Efficient Flicker-Free L.E.D. Lamps that are Maintenance Free and Last up to 50,000 Hours
- Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting & More
- * 1-Year Unconditional Full Replacement Warranty *, Comes with 1(one) light pad, 1 (one) measuring overlay grid & 1 (one) circle template/protractor
US ART SUPPLY Lightmaster
9" x 12" (A4) Lightpad
-5V Ultra-Thin 3/8" Profile Light Pad with USB Power Adapter & Dimmable LED Lamps Plus FREE - 1 (one) Scalable Overlay Grid & 1 (one) Circle Template/protractor
Lightmaster is a professional quality ultra-thin light tracing pad.
It is a time saving solution for: Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting & More. It is perfect for duplicating any type of drawing quickly and easily.
- Lightmaster is a professional quality ultra-thin light tracing pad. It is a time saving solution for animators, designers, and art enthusiasts. It is perfect for duplicating any type of drawing quickly and easily.
- USB Power Option: Comes with a USB Power Adapter to power your Lightmaster from any USB Port, Computer or Wall Outlet
- Screen: Provides a Perfectly Evenly Distributed illustrated Lighted Surface that is controlled with touch screen technology.
- LED Lamps Super Bright energy efficient flicker-f(more...)
Ratings & Reviews
Great light pad for everyday use
Though I bought this item off of Amazon I felt the need to leave a review here...the description is accurate. Light weight, light-up and dim feature is gradual, cool light under the white screen and definately a great feature, though I do flip the pad so the on/off button is in the upper left corner (I'm right handed) otherwise I tend to hit the button often causing constant adjustment. I use this pad every day for over 6 months and have had no lighting issues (ie. flickering, dimming issues...) USB cord is good, measures approximately 80". I bought two, one for home one for my studio...wish they made protective sleeves/ cases for transporting!