Professional Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Gravity Feed Airbrushing System with US Art Supply 6 Primary Colors Airbrush Paint Set
- Professional Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Airbrushing System with a Model G22 Multi-Purpose High Performance Airbrush with a 1/3 oz. Gravity Fluid Cup and a 0.3mm Tip
- High Performance Master Airbrush TC-20 Air Compressor with air filter / pressure regulator and airbrush holder for 2 airbrushes
- Includes Masters best selling user friendly & versatile gravity feed airbrush!
- US Art Supply Airbrush Paint Kit with 6 Primary Acrylic Colors, Reducer and Cleaner
- Free How-To-Airbrush Manual & Guide Booklet by Master Airbrush
Limited Time Airbrush System Promotion! Don't miss out on this Exceptional Value!
Versatile system is ideal for multiple uses: hobbies, crafts, fine art, nail art, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, sunless tanning, cosmetics, auto-motorcycle graphics & more!
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model G22 Airbrush Set
- Master performance multi-purpose high performance dual-action airbrush with a 1/3 oz. Gravity fluid cup and a 0.3mm needle & nozzle that allows you to spray from hairline up to 1-1/2" wide patterns. (Full 1 year warranty)
- Master Airbrush Air Compressor Model TC-20E
- Professional high performance single-piston airbrush air compressor with air pressure regulator with gauge & water trap filter. (Full 2 year warranty)
- U.S. Art Supply Primary Colors Airbrush Paint Kit (6 Colors in 1 oz. Bottles plus Reducer and Cleaner)
- Colors included: Opaque brite blue, green, yellow, red, black and white
- US Art Supply Airbrush colors are made with high quality, light-fast pigments. All the water-based acrylic colors are non-toxic and meet the ASTM D-4236 standards. They work great on most surfaces and work right out of the bottle with no thinning required. For fine-line work, use the optional US Art Supply airbrush thinner.
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose with 1/8" Fittings
- Compressor mounted airbrush holder that holds 2 airbrushes
- How-To-Airbrush Manual & Guide Booklet by Master Airbrush